- Min.Order Quantity:
see more +
1.Kurkure/Cheetos are specially extruded snakes with crunchy and great taste. They are made by a special extrusion process. The corn grits are moisturized in the flour mixer with water and fed to the Rotary Head Extruder. Due to the two rotary plates, corn grits are squeezed and twisted to curls shapes. The cutting knives can cut into required lengths. The Kurkure/Cheetos can be fried in cooking oil or toasted in oven and then cooled before flavoring. Seasoning is sprayed on the surface to achieve different favorable tastes. Due to the delicious flavors and nutrition, it is quite popular with consumers.
2. Machines Materials:
All the machines are made by stainless steel.
3. Technical Parameter:
4. Flow chart:
Mixer--- Screw conveyor--- Kurkure machine--- Hoister ---Separating screen--- Vibrating feeder--- Continuous fryer--- Vibrating deoiling machine--- Flavoring line
1. Widly using range: By changing Mould can make many kinds of Shape, adjust formula can make different products.
2.Automated systems for controlled and consistent production on a continuous basis, easy and quick product changeover, automated start up, simple cleaning and maintenance procedures.
3. Flexible Formula: Processing of a wide range of raw materials, such as corn, wheat, rice, potato, oat etc;
4. Widely Application: Easy adaptation to extend the range of products by changing the segments screw;
5. With water cooling system and oil cooling system can gerantee machine continue work 24 hours.
6. Advanced Die and Cutting system: This designs give processors an entirely new set of templates to create innovative shapes and sizes-Balls, animals, stars, rings, pillows, triangles, curls, chips, sticks, and also letters;
7.Extruder, Dryer, Flavroing system speed can be set up as needed by set up inverter.
8. Twin Conbined screw extruder can let machine work more stable.
9. Can use PLC control system.
10. Machine can be customized as customer requirement.